The new wireless glass keyboard CK4W of the brand Cleankeys® is a perfect combination of elegant design, operating comfort and a high level of hygiene. Cleankeys® stands for designer keyboards with a touch surface made of glass. They are therefore the perfect solution for discerning users, who place importance on design, cleanliness and a high degree of usefulness. Our CK4W is particularly suitable for hygiene sensitive areas like hospitals, doctor's offices and labs.
- The complete flat and closed Gorilla® glass surface with the protection degree IP65 allows for a fast and wet cleaning with an easy swipe. This maintains a high hygiene level.
- To avoid miss-usage during the cleaning process you can disable the buttons of the keyboard by hitting the keylock button.
- Maintenance of a high hygiene level is secured by a status LED which reminds the user to clean the keyboard surface after every 10,000 touches.
- In addition to the statutory warranty of two years, you receive a four-year guarantee on electric function.
- The capacitive keys are a long lasting technology which guarantees a long life time and a high reliability. The small amount of force needed to push a button and the ergonomic design makes it perfectly usable for people with health problems with their fingers or wrists.
- By hitting the sensitivity key you can adjust the release treshold to your individual needs for 100 % typing comfort.
- Because of the VESA-mount on the back you are able to integrate the keyboard in a standardized system.
- The state of charge is displayed in eight levels on the LED bar which reduces the chance of a downtime.